(Let’s keep neighbors happy!)
- Do not block anyone’s driveway ever, even temporarily.
- Do not loiter outside the gate.
- Do not speak in loud voices or engage in indiscreet conversation where neighbors can hear you.
- Do not wear inappropriate clothing while outside or in the neighborhood.
- Do not have BDSM gear sticking out of your bag while outside or in the neighborhood.
- No non-consensual activities.
- No illegal activities.
- No illegal drugs.
- No performance enhancing drugs (can lead to medical emergencies).
- No one under 21 years of age.
- No play allowed with anyone inebriated or not of sound mind.
- No screaming or loud yelling, except in case of emergency.
- No unsupervised use of bondage, blindfolds, or gags.
- No non-consensual photography or video.
- No electricity play (violet wand okay) without permission from the host.
- No blood play without permission from the host.
- No wax play without permission from the host.
- No fire play (flash cotton okay).
- No gun play.
- No sharp knife play.
- No choking.
- No smoking inside, if smoking outside, use ash tray provided.
- No personal locks on the equipment.
- Always call 911 in the case of a life threatening emergency.
- In the case of an in scene emergency, yell “SAFE WORD”!
- Do not combine performance enhancing drugs and play!
- AED kit (defibrillator) is mounted on the kitchen wall.
- First Aid Kits are in all bathrooms and in the kitchen.
- Emergency Autodialers are mounted on the refrigerators.
- Fire extinguishers are mounted on the kitchen wall.
- Smoke detectors, emergency lighting, and flood lights are hardwired.
Play Party Etiquette
- Thoroughly negotiate consensual play activities before entering into a scene.
- Inform your play partner immediately of any relevant medical issues.
- Establish safe words before entering into a scene.
- Agree on clear limits and boundaries, including marking, before entering into a scene.
- Do not violate expressed boundaries. If you are unclear, ASK.
- Behave in a respectful manner at all times. Disrespectful behavior is grounds for expulsion.
- Approach a Host or DM (red arm band or vest) for any questions or concerns.
- Do not interrupt or invade the personal space of ongoing scenes.
- Do not hog a play station!
- Do not place toys bags in a way that blocks play stations or foot paths.
- No heavy cruising.
- Do not touch other people or their property without consent.
- No photography or video without explicit consent from the host.
- No cell phone calls or texts without explicit consent from the host.
- Do not use house related play items without explicit consent from the host.
- Do not go into closed off areas.
- Do not leave the front or kitchen doors open.
Play Party Cleaning Protocol
- Use the Cavicide spay or wipes provided to thoroughly wipe down all used surfaces.
- Thoroughly wipe up any floor messes or spills to avoid tracking and falls.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after scene play!
- No bare genitals outside of scene play.
- Use the gloves provided when handling lube or any biohazard material.
- Throw away used disposable materials in the garbages provide.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet!
- Report anyone who did not clean up after their scene properly to the host or DM.