Are you beginning to explore bottoming or submission? Do you find all the information out there a bit intimidating, confusing or impractical? Bring all of your questions and concerns to this informative class and let Auntie Midori tackle them for you, no BS, all practical answers and advice.
Some of the topics Midori will touch on are the following:
- Questions to ask yourself before playing
- Questions to ask your partner before playing
- Personal safety in body, mind, and spirit
- Figuring out what you want
- How to ask for what you want
- Smart and excellent bottoming skills
- The difference between bottoming and submitting
- Stupid things people say about bottoming
- How to help those topping and dominating you to succeed in a scene
- And, all your excellent questions
Auntie Midori’s here to help! She’ll share with you practical tips, and how to avoid common mistakes. She’s prone to confess tales of her spectacular goofy bloopers too.
Whether you like to Top, bottom or switch it up, whether you’re new or experienced, and whoever you like to play with, everyone is welcome! Bring your note taking material and curiosity.
If you are unable to afford a class at this time, email Jezebel to request a scholarship: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trailblazing educator, sexologist, artist, and irritant to banality, Midori founded Rope Dojo and ForteFemme: Women's Dominance Intensive. She penned the first English instruction book on Shibari titled, "Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage" in 2001, paving the way to the popularity of rope. Dan Savage calls her the "Super Nova of Kink," while others affectionately call her Auntie Midori for her cool, tell-it-like-it-is, funny, reality-based teaching. She is also the author of "Wild Side Sex," "Master Han's Daughter," and "Silk Threads.” During this pandemic, learn, laugh and enjoy her special online classes, events and art at www.patreon.com/PlanetMidori
Coaching and Private Sexological Consultations: email@example.com